For more details and to apply please visit:
Livingstone Road Primary Federation - Branksome Heath Junior School and Sylvan Infant School, Livingstone Road, Poole
Sylvan Infant School
Permanent Higher Level Teaching Assistant required for 19th February 2018 or ASAP
Grade F Spinal Point 22– 25 Salary Range £20,661-£22,658 pro rata
30 hours per week Term Time only (38 working weeks, 43.1 paid weeks)
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join dedicated, friendly and highly motivated team at Sylvan Infant School. The role will generally involve providing cover for PPA, NQT and Leadership time, but may be required to cover for short-term absence. The successful candidate will have a HLTA qualification and experience of working within a first/infant school and want to make a difference to young children’s lives.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
- Excellent team players who can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
- Individuals who are creative, committed and passionate
- Staff who can build positive relationships with children and adults
- Staff who are dedicated to making a real difference to the lives of children
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A friendly and supportive environment where children are at the centre of all that we do.
- Opportunities for Primary experience
- Collaborative working environment
- A leadership team who value work-life balance
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please complete the attached application form and return it to the school by post or by email to email@example.com.
Please contact the school (01202 743064) for a visit or an application forms available from our school website or below www.sylvaninfantschool.net
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 22 January (12 Noon)
Interviews will take place Thursday 25 January
If you have not heard from the school by Tuesday 23 January, you have not been successful on this occasion; we thank you for the interest in our school.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service with Children’s Barring List Check.