This page gives you information about the Raising Achievement Committee.
Raising Achievement Committee membership:
|Governance Professional||Louise Newman|
RAC committee, formerly School Improvement Committee.
If you wish to see the minutes of any of the meetings please contact the clerk to Governors (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Terms of Reference
This committee meets at least 6 times per year
1. Receive reports from Governors with individual responsibilities (Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment; Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare; Federation, Leadership and Management; Inclusion and SEND; Pupil Premium; Sports and PE Premium), make recommendations and agree actions.
2. Review and approve the full self-evaluation form (SEF) for both schools.
3. Recommend the Academy development plans to the Partnership Board and then review these plans.
4. In collaboration with federation leaders, recommend targets to the CEO/ Executive Team of HET for the performance of the academies that comprise the federation.
5. Review performance of the academies that comprise the federation and report to the CEO/ Executive Team of HET.
6. Hold the federation leadership to account for delivery against KPIs.
7. Review the quality of teaching.
8. Approve the curriculum.
9. Consider curricular issues which have implications for Finance and Personnel decisions and make recommendations to the Resources Committee or Local Governing Body.
10. Review arrangements for collective worship including provision of daily act of worship
11. Review and monitor how Pupil Premium, SEND and Sports Premium funding is spent at the academies, and make recommendations to the Resources Committee or Local Governing Body.
12. Approve the Admissions Policy and make decisions on admissions.
13. Review the school prospectus and website.
14. Review and agree policies as per the policy review schedule.
The committee will report to the Local Governing Body.